What do we do?
At Combat Brothers we provide classes in the following three martial arts:
We offer classes 7 days a week. See our schedule for the training times.
At Combat Brothers, our goal is to provide an environment where self-improvement, enjoyment and hard training are the core principles. Everybody is welcome, regardless if you want to just train for fun or have ambitions to compete. As a team we regularly join competitions (BJJ and Grappling) and we also have several pro MMA fighters who fight for (international) organizations. For us it is important that every member feels that they are part of the team and that no one is better than each other, regardless of skills or whatsoever.
If you are curious in what we have to offer you, please come by and drop for a trial class. We will take care of the necessary sportswear in case you don’t have them. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact us here.
Rule of Conduct
- Always respect each other.
- Aggresive behavior and and malicious intentions are not welcome, especially not with martial arts.
- Controlled movement over wild explosive power.
- Try to focus on the exercise and let the instructor do the explaining.
- Don’t try to talk too much, unless it’s about the class.
- Don’t coach beginners, if you are a beginner.
- Always adjust yourself to the level of your partner when sparring
- Trim your nails: both hand and feet
- Always wear clean sportwear
- No jewelry during classes
- On the mat: barefoot. Off the matt: flipflops/shoes